Spicer Rudstrom PLLC is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Spicer Rudstrom PLLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Newton Anderson – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Kevin D. Bernstein – Litigation – Insurance
- Stephen A. Hester – Commercial Litigation
- Thomas Hickey Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Amy C. Markham – Construction Law
- Edd Peyton – Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Jared Renfroe – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Robert J. Uhorchuk – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Clinton J. Woodfin – Civil Rights Law and Insurance Law
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Spicer Rudstrom’s strength and stability are fostered by a committed, experienced and innovative team of attorneys and staff, treating each legal matter with care and attention.
Since our start in 1963, Spicer Rudstrom has become a recognized leader in the business of providing legal services. We have achieved this status through –
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients
- Building trust and effective communication
- Providing expertise in a cost-effective manner
Now, as a regional firm with a national reputation and offices across the Mid-South, our attorneys serve clients in Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
Whether locally or nationally, our philosophy allows us to produce consistent results, both in and out of the Courtroom.