Spicer Rudstrom’s Managing Partner, Marc O. Dedman, will serve as a co-moderator of a panel discussion at the upcoming Primerus Global Conference. Panelists will discuss the merger of law and public relations and what that means in regard to the media, the public, and the client in high-profile matters. How legal rules impact crisis management and how to plan for a crisis will also be addressed.
- Bob Weiss, founder, Alyn-Weiss & Associates
- Mark Corallo, founder, of Corallo Media Strategies
- Randy Bennett, general counsel, Technicolor
- Gabriel Lansky, partner, Lansky Ganzger + Partner
- Robert Amsterdam, partner, Amsterdam & Partners LLP
Joining Marc as a moderator is Jeff Horst, partner, Krevolin Horst LLC.
The Primerus Global Conference will take place Oct. 12-16 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Marc, Spicer Rudstrom’s Managing Partner, is a business and insurance attorney whose practice is concentrated in insurance coverage and bad faith, professional negligence, and business and commercial representation.
Read more from Spicer Rudstrom here.